Returning this year at the 2021 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival guests will be incentivized to sample vegan options as part of their plant-based stroll titled “Garden Graze”!!
Vegan Garden Graze at the 2021 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival
It’s similar in concept to the “strolls” offered at other Epcot festivals in that guests take their festival passports to each participating kiosk. They’re required to purchase the noted food item from that kiosk and will then receive a stamp in their passport.
Once all food items that are part of the stroll have been acquired, guests will then take their stamped passport to the redemption location and receive a prize.
Again this year ALL of the options on the “Garden Graze” stroll are vegan!
Here’s what’s required to complete the stroll:
- Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth (Future World West): Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based)
- NEW! Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods (Showcase Plaza): Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw, and Kimchi Mayonnaise (plant-based).
- Refreshment Outpost: Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based)
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany): Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based)
- NEW! Taste of Marrakesh (Morocco): Lemon Magdalena Cake with Fig Compote and Sangria Gel (plant-based)
After all items have been purchased guests will make their way to the Pineapple Promenade for a complementary specialty Dole Whip and a packet of basil seeds for planting.
We were given a Lemon Orange Dole Whip on opening day. We have also seen guests being served a Lime Mango Dole Whip, so your “prize” Dole Whip may vary by day! The 2021 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival runs March 3rd – July 5th.
You can check out our comprehensive guide to the festival with ALL the vegan as-is and modified options here: The Complete Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival Vegan Disney Food Guide
Watch our latest video with the new vegan items for the 2021 #FreshEpcot festival!
LOOKING FOR VEGAN OPTIONS IN THE THEME PARKS, WATER PARKS AND DISNEY SPRINGS?
Click any of the images below for those guides.
LOOKING FOR VEGAN OPTIONS IN THE WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT HOTELS?
Click the image below for that guide.
WANT TO REMEMBER THIS OPTION? Save the “Vegan Garden Graze” pin to your favorite Pinterest board.