Returning this year at the 2032 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival guests will be incentivized to sample vegan options as part of their plant-based stroll titled “Garden Graze”!! This year for 2023, we have some new entries in the stroll, and you have 11 options to enjoy and get your 5 stamps (12 if you get both corn options)!
Vegan Garden Graze at the 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival
It’s similar in concept to the “strolls” offered at other Epcot festivals in that guests take their festival passports to each participating kiosk. They’re required to purchase the noted food item from that kiosk and will then receive a stamp in their passport.
Once all food items that are part of the stroll have been acquired, guests will then take their stamped passport to the redemption location and receive a prize. In previous years, the prize has been a special flavor of Dole Whip and it is the same this year – Mango Lime.
Again this year ALL of the options on the “Garden Graze” stroll are vegan!
Here is everything in the vegan Garden Graze for 2023:
Menu Items and Locations
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread – located at Florida Fresh booth
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread and Spicy Corn Chips – located at Florida Fresh booth (either one, both get a stamp)
- Avocado Toast with Marinated Toy Box Tomatoes on Toasted Ciabatta – located at BrunchCOT
- Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib – located at Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ Foods
- Impossible Lumpia – located at Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ Foods
- Chocolate Cake – located at Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ Foods
- Potato Pancakes with House-Made Apple Sauce – located at Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla Cake soaked in Oat Milk, Almond Milk and Coconut Milk with Toasted Coconut – located at La Isla Fresca
- Hummus Trio – located at Tangierine Cafe in Morocco
- Pineapple Skewer – Refreshment Outpost
- Pineapple Dole Whip – Pineapple Promenade
- Cookies ‘N “Cream” Mousse Cup – Land Cart
Unlike previous years, where you had to get each item, you only need 5 stamps, but this year we have 12 options, so you can mix and match and complete the stroll multiple times if you’d like!
Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread – located at Florida Fresh
Also the Grilled Street Corn with Spicy Corn Chips at the same booth:
Avocado Toast with Marinated Toy Box Tomatoes on Toasted Ciabatta – located at BrunchCOT
All of the items located at Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ Foods:
Potato Pancakes with House-Made Apple Sauce – located at Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based)
Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla Cake soaked in Oat Milk, Almond Milk and Coconut Milk with Toasted Coconut – located at La Isla Fresca
Hummus Trio – located at Tangierine Cafe in Morocco:
Pineapple Skewer – Refreshment Outpost:
Cookies ‘N “Cream” Mousse Cup – Land Cart:
After you get 5 stamps, make your way to the Pineapple Promenade for a complementary specialty Dole Whip in a souvenir cup. Just walk up to the window, no need to wait in line at the register.
We were given a Mango Lime Dole Whip on opening day. The 2023 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival runs March 1st – July 5th.
You can check out our comprehensive guide to the festival with ALL the vegan as-is and modified options here: The Complete Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival Vegan Disney Food Guide updated for 2023:
Watch our latest video with the new vegan items for the 2023 #FreshEpcot festival:
LOOKING FOR VEGAN OPTIONS IN THE THEME PARKS, WATER PARKS AND DISNEY SPRINGS?
Click any of the images below for those guides.
LOOKING FOR VEGAN OPTIONS IN THE WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT HOTELS?
Click the image below for that guide.
WANT TO REMEMBER THIS OPTION? Save the “Vegan Garden Graze” pin to your favorite Pinterest board.
Sorry, what are the dates of this event?
March 4th – June 1st, 2020
The dole whip flavor may change. I was there on 3/5 and it was not mango, it was key lime.
Yes. We received lime as well on opening day.
Do you have to purchase all items on the same day/visit, or can we complete it over multiple days?
No, you can take the entire length of the festival! As long as you complete before July 5, you can redeem it for the free Dole Whip, cup, and seeds to plant. 🙂
Comments are closed.