We know the food is pretty to look at, and the reviews are great knowledge to have. But we also know if you’re in a park, you want to know where to go and how to get the vegan items you want! That brings us to our Walking Guide Map to all the Vegan items at the 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival with EPCOT Map!
Simply look at the guide map below and follow along the item list to see where you need to find all the plant-based vegan items at the 2021 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival!
If you are walking in from the front entrance, you will have a choice to walk to the right toward the Seas with Nemo & Friends, or the left and Test Track. You’ll definitely want to make a complete circle at some point, because there are topiaries on both sides.
For this guide, since the right has the butterfly garden, we’ll head right first.
If you decide to go left, and go to Mexico first, simply read this list up from the bottom.
The first Outdoor Kitchen you’ll come to this way is:
Flavor Full Kitchen
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis (plant-based as is, also wheat/gluten friendly and part of the Garden Graze stroll.
- Modified: Seared Salmon – ask the chef serving at the kiosk to sub additional farro risotto for the fish.
Before you head toward Canada, walk toward Port of Entry and on the left pop over to:
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (nonalcoholic)
- DOLE Whip® with Fanta® (nonalcoholic)
This is also where you will redeem your Garden Graze stamps for your free Dole Whip!
Then pop across the way to get an Orange Bird Sipper!
The Citrus Blossom
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (nonalcoholic, plant-based as is)
Next up walk back toward Canada in the World Showcase:
- House-Made Italian Sausage and Peppers Poutine (plant-based as is)
Enjoy that Poutine, but save room for the next vegan item!
Festival Favorites inside World Showplace between Canada and the United Kingdom
- Watermelon Salad with Pickled Onions, Feta, and Balsamic Reduction (gluten/wheat friendly). (modify by asking for no feta cheese)
Next up is the booth between France and Morocco.
La Isla Fresca
- Lamb Curry with Sweet Plantains and Rice (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly) (modify by asking for no lamb)
Taste of Marrakesh
- Lemon Magdalena Cake with Orange and Fig Compote and Sangria Gel (plant-based as is, Garden Graze item)
From there you’ll mosey over to Germany:
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (plant-based as is, also gluten/wheat-friendly, Garden Graze item)
Next you’ll venture to:
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning (plant-based as is, also gluten/wheat-friendly, Garden Graze item)
Promenade to Mexico next:
Jardin de Fiestas
- Sope de Chorizo: Plant-Based Ground Chorizo on Fried Corn Dough with Black Beans and Avocado Mousse (plant-based as is, also gluten/wheat-friendly)
That will then send you to the entirely plant-based booth:
Trowel & Trellis
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread (plant-based as is, also gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Impossible™ Sausage and Kale Soup (plant-based as is)
- Boneless Impossible™ Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw and Kimchee Mayonnaise (plant-based as is, Garden Graze item)
- Lavender Pot de Crème with Blueberry Cake, Pink Peppercorn and Lime Whipped Cream (plant-based as is)
- Twinings of London® Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea (nonalcoholic)
- Parish Brewing Co. Bloom Hazy IPA, Broussard, LA
- Twinings of London® Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea with Hanger 1 Makrut Lime Vodka Served in a Mason Jar
Then you can end (or begin if you started on the left!) at:
Epcot Sunshine Griddle en route to Test Track
- Avocado Toast with Marinated Toybox Tomatoes and Fresh Goat Cheese on Toasted Ciabatta We got the scoop on the avocado toast on opening day. We were first told that the bread itself had dairy in it. Since ciabatta bread traditionally does not, we went back to ask again. The allergy binders were not out at all locations, but a chef was called each time. The second time around the chef there told us that the bread itself IS vegan. However, they toast it in a pan with butter. So for this item to be vegan, you must ask for the bread UNtoasted. And of course, ask for it without cheese. Then you’ll be good to go.
NOTE: Frushi at Hanami in Japan has NOT been vegan in the past. Even without the whipped cream – but we will check if Disney stopped using cochineal this year. Confirmed, they are still using cochineal in the soy wrap.
We will keep an eye on Epcot Farmers Feast in World Showplace which will be rotating new items throughout the festival. Maybe we’ll get some vegan ones on the second rotation??
If you are looking for photos and complete menus, head to our Complete Vegan Guide to the 2021 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival and our Garden Graze 2021 Guide. Watch our opening day review of the new vegan items here:
LOOKING FOR VEGAN OPTIONS IN THE THEME PARKS, WATER PARKS AND DISNEY SPRINGS?
Click any of the images below for those guides.
LOOKING FOR VEGAN OPTIONS IN THE WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT HOTELS?
Click the image below for that guide.