Break out your wallets folks cause this here Disney Steamboat Willie Balloon Popcorn Bucket will be flying off the shelves come Friday.
But here’s the catch…there’s always a catch. This 90th Celebration souvenir popcorn bucket is available ONLY to Disneyland Annual Passholders at the Disneyland Resort theme parks.
The bucket will be refillable for just $1 February 1st through March 7th, 2019.
Where to Get the Disney Steamboat Willie Balloon Popcorn Bucket
Disneyland Park Popcorn Cart Locations:
- Frontierland (near Mark Twain Riverboat)
- Main Street, U.S.A. (near City Hall)
- Main Street, U.S.A. (Central Plaza)
- New Orleans Square (near Haunted Mansion)
- Fantasyland (small world promenade)
- Fantasyland (Fantasyland Theater)
- Mickey’s Toontown (near Gadget’s Go Coaster)
- Tomorrowland (near Star Trader)
Disney California Adventure Park Popcorn Cart Locations:
- Buena Vista Street (near Carthay Circle)
- Grizzly Peak (near Soarin’ Around the World)
- Hollywood Land (Hyperion Theater)
- Pixar Pier (near Pixar Pal-A-Round)
P.S. Did you know that all the “butter flavored” popcorn sold at the carts inside the Disneyland and Walt Disney World theme parks is dairy free and vegan?