Now open, Pym Test Kitchen at Avengers Campus has a few vegan options. DisneyParksBlog released their foodie guide, so we wanted to share all the vegan items in one spot for you. I will say that despite the name Pym Test Kitchen featuring Impossible Foods, there are a lot of non-vegan items too. Baby steps, I guess. I’m very excited for the options we now have!
From what I’m hearing, the mobile ordering at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure is still not up to speed from the before times. Pick-up times get snagged very quickly and then you’re simply out of luck. So the minute you walk through the gates, we advise setting up your mobile order asap. Breakfast is currently served till 11am, but if you want that, be quick!
Pym Test Kitchen Vegan Items:
For Breakfast at Pym Test Kitchen in Avengers Campus we have one vegan item:
- Impossible Quantum Garden Breakfast – Plant-based folded omelet with Impossible breakfast sausage, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast – $12.49
I think this looks like a wonderful breakfast option, that could maybe use some vegan cheese or a vegan sauce of some sort in the future. We have some other angles from friends who’ve ordered – it looks like a pretty consistent dish being served:
- Quantum Pretzel – 453.8 grams, Bavarian-style pretzel with sharp cheddar-beer sauce (order without cheese) – $12.99
- Pingo Doce – Refreshing lemon-lime with a vanilla kick! This distinctly green beverage from Avenger lore available exclusively at Avengers Campus.
- Impossible Spoonful – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce, dairy-free Parmesan, and micro basil – $13.99
- Mini Pasta & Impossible Meat-balls – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce and dairy-free Parmesan served with coconut milk yogurt and small DASANI water – $8.99
Possibly Vegan* PB&J Flavor Lab: Assemble Your Own Experiment – Smooth peanut butter, strawberry jelly, and Pym particle bread – we’ll have to check on the ingredients for “Pym Particle Bread” andas soon as we know, we’ll update this post. Update: we have confirmed the Pym Particle Bread is NOT vegan. That’s a bummer. Thanks to Heather from Disney Park Princess for confirming.
Vegan Items at Shawarma Palace:
Over at Shawarma Palace, there is also a vegan breakfast and lunch/dinner item featuring Impossible meat.
- Impossible Breakfast Sha-warm-up – Plant-based breakfast sausage, and egg omelet wrap with tater tots inside, served with spiced maple syrup – $12.49
- Impossible Victory Falafel – Plant-based-falafel and cauliflower wrap, garlic spread, hummus and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce with pickled vegetables – $12.99
Here are some fun souvenir cups and novelties to pick up when you’re at the Pym Test Kitchen:
- Glowing Pym Particle Capsule and Glowing Pym Particle Disc – Light up your beverage with a red or blue glowing Pym particle capsule or disc
- Enlarged Pingo Doce Soda Can – Filled with Pingo Doce or your favorite Coca-Cola® beverage
- Iron Man Infinity Gauntlet – A great way to hold your favorite Coca-Cola® bottled beverage
- Pint-Sized Pints Mini Beer Flight – Oversized ruler flight board with mini beer steins
We can’t wait to try some of these in person. Are you heading to Avengers Campus opening? Let us know what your favorite foods were!
Connect with VeganDisneyFood
@VeganDisneyFood on Instagram – where we post the latest vegan dishes and mouthwatering photos. Tag us in your #VeganDisneyFood photos and we might share them!
VeganDisneyFood on YouTube – subscribe for the latest videos!
@VeganAtDisney – now on twitter too!
LOOKING FOR VEGAN OPTIONS IN THE THEME PARKS, WATER PARKS AND DISNEY SPRINGS?
Click any of the images below for those guides.
LOOKING FOR VEGAN OPTIONS IN THE WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT HOTELS?
Click the image below for that guide.