Disney just released their outdoor kitchen menus for the 2019 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival at Walt Disney World.
Two of the new booths look extremely promising on the vegan front. (UPDATE: These items are ALL vegan!)
The brand NEW Trowel & Trellis outdoor kitchen is hosted by IMPOSSIBLE Foods and here are the menu options:
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread
- Farmhouse Meatball with Lentil Bread, Spinach, Marinated Vegetables, Creamy Herb Dressing
- Chocolate Pudding Terrarium with Avocado Cream, Matcha Crumb, Pomegranate and Baby Herbs
Beverage options at this location include:
- suja Organic Cold Pressed Juice: Noon Greens™ (non-alcoholic)
- suja Organic Cold Pressed Juice: Vibrant Probiotic (non-alcoholic)
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London® (non-alcoholic)
- Playalinda Brewing Company Tropical Wonderland Wheat Ale, Titusville, FL
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London® with Tito’s Handmade Vodka served in a Mason Jar
The other NEW outdoor kitchen worth mentioning is the Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth. This location has both a food and beverage offering that looks like it might be vegan:
- From the Garden: Roasted Beets, Cashew Cheese and Micro Herbs with Lemon-oil Dressing
- Blood Orange Aqua Fresca (non-alcoholic)
And then of course there are some returning vegan favorites like the Pineapple Soft Serve from the Pineapple Promenade and the Vegetable Spring Rolls from the Lotus House. I also see the Roasted Cauliflower from The Honey Bee-stro which we easily modified last year. Along with the modified Carne Guisada from The Florida Fresh kitchen.
You can see photos of these dishes and how to modify them to be vegan here: The Complete Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Vegan Disney Food Guide
The 2019 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival runs form March 6th to June 3rd 2019.
WANT TO REMEMBER THIS OPTION? Save the “Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Gets Impossible Foods Outdoor Kitchen” pin to your favorite Pinterest board.